What you’ll learn?
- 25 lessons; 43 sentence patterns; 184 characters
What you’ll be able to do?
- Understand basic Chinese language related to daily life, work and general communication situations.
- Use the Chinese language to complete basic communication tasks in life, study, and work, etc.
- Communicate with others on familiar topics and briefly describe some familiar topics.
- Online-contents include the handout, core lesson, 4 skills practice and printable writing grid of each lesson.
- 20 1-on-1 live video lessons, every online lesson will take 30 mins with a certified native Chinese teacher in an online classroom.
Price: 499€ (incl.VAT)
Valid time: one year from the purchase time.
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied after your first lesson, you can get a full refund on the fee you have paid.
Self-learning hours: 14h core lesson, 14h skills practice
Starting level: CEFR A2 or HSK 2
Target level: CEFR B1.1 or HSK 3
CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages): It’s an international standard for describing language ability.
HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi): It’s an international standardized exam that tests and rates non-native Chinese speakers’ language proficiency.