What you’ll learn?
- 22 lessons; 29 sentence patterns; 149 characters
What you’ll be able to do?
- Understand basic Chinese language related to individual and daily life.
- Use the Chinese language to communicate simply and directly regarding familiar daily life topics.
- Reach the elementary level of Chinese language
- Online-contents include the handout, core lesson, 4 skills practice and printable writing grid of each lesson.
- 20 1-on-1 live video lessons, every online lesson will take 30 mins with a certified native Chinese teacher in an online classroom.
Price: 499€ (incl.VAT)
Valid time: one year from the purchase time.
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied after your first lesson, you can get a full refund on the fee you have paid.
Self-learning hours: 14h core lessons, 14h skills practice
Starting level: CEFR A1 or HSK 1
Target level: CEFR A2 or HSK 2
CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages): It’s an international standard for describing language ability.
HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi): It’s an international standardized exam that tests and rates non-native Chinese speakers’ language proficiency.