What you’ll learn?
- 26 lessons; 35 sentence patterns; 146 characters
What you’ll be able to do?
- Understand and use some basic phrases and sentences to introduce yourself and have basic communication.
- Understand simple and basic Chinese language related to individual and daily life.
- Have the ability to learn Chinese further.
- Online-contents include the handout, core lesson, 4 skills practice and printable writing grid of each lesson.
- 20 1-on-1 live video lessons, every online lesson will take 30 mins with a certified native Chinese teacher in an online classroom.
Price: 499€ (incl. VAT)
Valid time: one year from the purchase time.
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied after your first lesson, you can get a full refund on the fee you have paid.
Self-learning hours:13h for core lesson and 13h for skills practice
Starting level: complete beginner without any foundation
Target level: CEFR A1 or HSK 1
CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages): It’s an international standard for describing language ability.
HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi): It’s an international standardized exam that tests and rates non-native Chinese speakers’ language proficiency.